- AddisEats consulted for Anthony Bourdain for CNN’s Parts Unknown Ethiopia episode for where to eat, drink and shop when in Addis Ababa.
- The Guardian features AddisEats as one of the top things to do when traveling to Addis Ababa for the Great Ethiopian Run.
- Fodor’s Travel lists AddisEats among the five reasons to visit Addis Ababa now calling our tours “the best option for getting a taste of Addis” and that “you’ll receive priceless insights into local culture and culinary customs.”
NatGeo Travel lists Addis Ababa as one of the Best Fall Trips of 2015 relying on a food tour with AddisEats to show you the best of what to eat and drink.
- Food Republic, founded by Chef Marcus Samuelsson and now owned by Zero Point Zero Productions, names AddisEats in Addis Ababa as one of the top 24 Places to Visit for Fantasy Food Travel.
- Zora O’Neill (a travel writer of more than a dozen titles for Lonely Planet, Rough Guide, Moon, The New York Times and Conde Nast Traveler) blogs about her food tour with us, calling a “walking tour (now officially my favorite-ever kind of tour to take, anywhere) with the excellent AddisEats. I can’t recommend this tour enough.”
- Q&A with Sam Chapple-Sokol of Culinary Diplomacy. His mantra is “breaking bread to win hearts and minds.” He has worked with Le Club des Chefs des Chefs (the Club of Chefs of Heads of State). He collaborated with Chef José Andrés and George Washington University to create a new course, “The World on a Plate.”
- TOP Destinos, a high-end Brazilian travel magazine, goes on a food tour with AddisEats. The article notes they were impressed not only with the food but also with the cultural understanding.
- Paladar, the food section of the Estadao newspaper of Brazil, featured AddisEats among the top food tour companies worldwide.