Our walking food tours take you to several restaurants where we highlight their best dish. Our guides tell you the story behind the food and the traditions involved in cooking each dish. Restaurants range from hole-in-the-wall joints to upper class eateries.
Food tours are concentrated in a single neighborhood where we walk between each stop. In total, we spend around 45 to 60 minutes on foot. The tour lasts roughly four hours and we’ll keep the food and beer coming to make certain you leave happy and stuffed.
- Food at three restaurants
- Fresh juice, unlimited beers and soft drinks (wine and liquor are not included)
- A coffee ceremony
- Group Size: 2 – 12 (but guide to customer ratio never exceeds 1:8)
- Cost: $60 per person
- Timing: 3.5 – 4 hours
- Tours offered: daily at 4pm
- Available Add-Ons: Shola Market & Wine Tasting
- We have a 2-person minimum for all tours. If you’re a single traveler please book a ticket now and we’ll do our best to pair you up with a group.