Our city tour is fully customizable to the group’s interests! We have no set itinerary, but the usual stops include: Holy Trinity Cathedral, the National Museum, To.Mo.Ca or another of our favorite cafés and Shola Market. Less interested in historical sites? We’ve got plenty of stops for you too.
The City Tour travels by private minibus. For those of you interested in experiencing public transportation — an adventure and attraction in it’s own right — we’ll hop on a city minibus once or twice.
For lunch we’ll take you to try excellent Ethiopian food at one of Addis’ more historic restaurants. Afterwards, we’ll head for macchiatos at the original To.mo.ca coffee shop, opened in 1953.
- A private minibus for the day and drop off at the end of the tour (does not include pickup)
- Museum and church entrance fees
- Lunch & coffee
- Group Size: 2 – 8 (but guide to customer ratio never exceeds 1:6)
- Cost: $95 per person
- Timing: 9:15am to 4pm
- Available Add-Ons: Wine Tasting
- How to Book: contact us by email
- We have a 2-person minimum for all tours. If you’re a single traveler please book a ticket and we’ll pair you up with a group.